Please read these policies before booking any appointments at Eleven & Rose Aesthetics to make sure you fully understand. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and these policies exist to give all clients the absolute best experience possible.
By providing payment for your booking deposit, you are agreeing to Eleven & Rose Aesthetics cancellation and rescheduling policy. You are providing Eleven & Rose Aesthetics an active credit card to keep on file for the payment of services and/or fees that might derive from a cancellation or rescheduling. This booking deposit is non-refundable.
A 72-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If notice is given with less than 72-hours notice, your credit card on your account file will automatically be billed for 50% of the procedure pricing. Cash is preffered for the reamining balance. Your $150 deposit is valid and transferable within 2 months of your original booking date. Only one reschedule is permitted before another deposit is required.
you are not a good candidate for permanent makeup if you are...
- Under 18 years old (parent consent not accepted)
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Taking blood thinning medications (e.g. Aspirin, Ibuprofen, etc.) *please contact us for an extensive medication list
- With Psoriasis, Rash or Sunburn on or around area to be treated
- Allergic to makeup, colors, or alcohol
- Easily triggered post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Keloid disorder
- Those with transmittable blood conditions such as HIV or Hepatitis
- Have active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Have Epilepsy or any Seizure disorder
- Have major heart problems
- On Accutane or other prescribed acne medication in the past year
- Prone to healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure or have had mitral valve disorder
- Taking/Applying Retin-A, or any steroids which thin the skin and increase the sensitivity of the skin
- Taking Coumadin (Warfarin): Amount of bleeding and response to topical epinephrine will determine coverage per appointment. If excessive bleeding occurs, extra appointment may be necessary for desired outcome or procedure may not be effective.
- Cancers/Chemotherapy (Doctor’s clearance is required)
- Laser eye surgery: Wait about 3 months for eyeliner procedure. All other permanent makeup procedures are okay.
- Juvederm or other fillers: Get permanent makeup prior to these procedures or ask your Juvederm technician for clearance.
- Shingles (varicella): If you have shingles on your face, wait several months before getting permanent makeup.
- Eyelift or Blepharoplasty: Wait at least 3 months.
- Pinkeye: As soon as the infection has cleared and medication is completed.
- Cold Sores: Clients with a history of cold sores need to be pre-medicated with an anti-viral drug (Zoviraz, Valtrex, or Acyclovir) prior to a lip coloring procedure
- Chemical peels or laser treatments within the past 1 month
- Anemic/low iron: clients tend to have low color retention as our ink is iron-oxide based
- Allergic to lidocaine, Tetracaine or Epinephrine. Please let us know if you have had any allergic reactions to any topical anesthetics.
- With an autoimmune condition such as frontal fibrosing or Lupus
- With existing scar tissue from an older tattoo, Trichotillomania, or hair transplant to the eyebrow area
- With an injury to the eyebrow area
All clients are responsible for checking candidacy prior to any appointment. If you arrive to an appointment and cannot receive treatment due to any contraindications listed, your appointment will be cancelled, and your deposit will be forfeited. An additional deposit will be required to rebook another appointment.
Important: It is the responsibility of the client to review all the information provided to ensure you remain a good candidate for the procedure. Eleven & Rose technicians block out time and hold these appointments specifically for you. Your results depend on your commitment to the whole process, from beforecare to aftercare to ongoing touch ups.
If you are 45 minutes late to any appointment, your appointment will be cancelled, you will be asked to reschedule, and the same policies as above will apply. This is because all clients receive thorough consultations as well as detailed and precise work. As a result, Eleven & Rose will not rush your appointment or the appointments of others.
Exceptions will not be made for anyone arriving late due to traffic or any other personal emergency.
It is recommended that you schedule your touch-up when you’re scheduling your initial appointment.
Permanent Makeup is a two-step process, the first appointment will allow us to see how well your skin can retain the pigment. At the second appointment we can add more depth to your brows as well as add in spots that may have faded and need to be re-touched. How well your brows heal is very dependent on each person and how well you take care of your brows according to the after-care instructions. Touch-ups are generally needed to achieve desired results.
If you have an existing eyebrow tattoo, depending on the fading and color, it may require more work. In this case, the rate may be higher- please consult with us prior to booking an appointment.
complimentary touch ups
Your touch up is only $150 up to 12 weeks. After 12 weeks the regular touch up pricing schedule will apply. If you no-show to your touch up appointment, the regular touch up schedule will apply.
annual touch ups
When your eyebrows start to fade, that generally means it’s time for a touch up. Every time you come into the studio for an appointment, it is your responsibility to ensure you stay a good candidate, stopping all anti-aging skin care, lightening, brightening, acne etc. skincare products 4 weeks prior to any appointment. Please review the FAQs section of this website if you need a refresher.
Due to the nature of our detailed services, Eleven & Rose kindly requests that you arrive unaccompanied to your appointment. Please plan accordingly. Eleven & Rose Aesthetics is located at The Oaks Mall, many of our clients bring guests to visit the mall and restaurants during their appointment to pass time until our client is done with their procedure.
Results will vary with each individual client and are extremely dependent on how one heals and follows pre-care and aftercare instructions. Successful results are not guaranteed (especially on those with problematic skin) and additional sessions, at an additional charge, may be required to obtain desired results. Although Eleven & Rose uses premium products and provides quality service, every client heals differently, and many factors can lead to varied results. All services provided are non-refundable.
Healed results will vary with each individual client and using a pencil or powder may still be needed. Eleven & Rose has no control over what occurs during the healing process. Absolutely no guarantee will be made, and additional sessions (charged accordingly) may be required to obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply.
Prices are subject to change anytime without notice. Anytime Eleven & Rose has a price increase, the increase will apply to all appointments booked after the price increase date; original price will be honored for all appointments scheduled before price increase.
No guarantees can be made during corrective work. In some cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discolored, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before Eleven & Rose begin the cover-up/re-work. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will almost always require additional appointments for best results and will be charged accordingly. Although Eleven & Rose gives our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently. Please refer to our FAQ section to see if the services Eleven & Rose offer may be beneficial to you.
healed results will vary
Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. Once completely healed, you may apply sunscreen on the treated area. Wear large sunglasses and a hat for further protection. Rinse and dry the area thoroughly when in contact with chlorine. Glycolic acid, microdermabrasion, and chemical face peel products must be kept away from the tattooed area as continued use could lighten the pigment. If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your tattoo has healed, please inform the laser technician.
Continue at your own discretion. Laser procedures may darken, lighten, or discolor the tattooed area. Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment no sooner than 6-8 weeks later. There are no implied or written guarantees if you do not take care of your tattoo.